White and dark chocolate chip cookies
Get them while they're still warm and catch the chocolate whilst it's still deliciously gooey! Slimming has never been so easy…
- Serves: 20
- Prep. time: 25 minutes, plus chilling
- Cook time: 12 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- ½ cup/60g/2oz all purpose flour
- ¾ cup/110g/4oz plain flour
- 40g/1½oz light spread
- 100g/3½oz Yoplait Light Fat Free Yogurt
- 3–4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 3–4 drops vanilla flavoring
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- low-calorie cooking spray, such as PAM
- 14g/½oz white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 14g/½oz dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Sift the flours into a large bowl and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the yogurt, sweetener, vanilla flavoring, and orange zest and knead until the mixture forms a soft dough. Form into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for 5–6 hours, or overnight if time permits.
- Line two baking sheets with nonstick parchment paper and lightly spray with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to the thickness of a stack of 2 quarters. Using a 4cm/1½ inch cookie cutter, cut out 20 rounds. Using a spatula, carefully place the cookie rounds onto the baking sheets.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cookies and bake for 10–12 minutes or until the cookies have slightly risen and lightly browned. Using a spatula, carefully transfer to a wire rack and serve when cool.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Your New Year's resolution can still come true... and you can easily be a clothes size or more slimmer by spring! Join before March 31, 2014 and get $30 off - that means 3 months' personalized weight loss help starts at just $65.
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.