White and dark chocolate chip cookies
Get them while they're still warm and catch the chocolate while it's still deliciously gooey! Slimming has never been so easy…
- Serves: 20
- Prep. time: 25 minutes, plus chilling
- Cook time: 12 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp/40g light margarine spread
- 3–4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 4oz fat-free yogurt
- 3–4 drops vanilla extract
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- ½oz white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- ½oz dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Using a pastry cutter, the margarine into the flour mixture until it resembles crumbs.
- Add the yogurt, sweetener, vanilla flavoring, and orange zest and knead until the mixture forms a soft dough. Form into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for 5–6 hours, or overnight if time permits.
- Line two baking sheets with nonstick parchment paper and lightly spray with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to the thickness of a stack of 2 quarters. Using a 4cm/1½ inch cookie cutter, cut out 20 rounds. Using a spatula, carefully place the cookie rounds onto the baking sheets.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cookies and bake for 10–12 minutes or until the cookies have slightly risen and lightly browned. Using a spatula, carefully transfer to a wire rack and serve when cool.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim down through spring and save $$$s too with our special offer! Join before June 1, 2015 and get $50 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.