White and dark chocolate chip cookies
Get them while they're still warm and catch the chocolate while it's still deliciously gooey! Slimming has never been so easy…
- Serves: 20
- Prep. time: 25 minutes, plus chilling
- Cook time: 12 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp/40g light margarine spread
- 3–4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 4oz fat-free yogurt
- 3–4 drops vanilla extract
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- ½oz white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- ½oz dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Using a pastry cutter, the margarine into the flour mixture until it resembles crumbs.
- Add the yogurt, sweetener, vanilla flavoring, and orange zest and knead until the mixture forms a soft dough. Form into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for 5–6 hours, or overnight if time permits.
- Line two baking sheets with nonstick parchment paper and lightly spray with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to the thickness of a stack of 2 quarters. Using a 4cm/1½ inch cookie cutter, cut out 20 rounds. Using a spatula, carefully place the cookie rounds onto the baking sheets.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cookies and bake for 10–12 minutes or until the cookies have slightly risen and lightly browned. Using a spatula, carefully transfer to a wire rack and serve when cool.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Make your New Year's resolutions come true with Slimming World Online. Join before February 1, 2015 and get $60 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $35. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.