White and dark chocolate chip cookies
Get them while they're still warm and catch the chocolate while it's still deliciously gooey! Slimming has never been so easy…
- 1¼ cups (5oz) all purpose flour
- 3 level tbsp low-fat spread, suitable for baking
- 3–4 tbsp sugar substitute
- ½ cup (4oz) fat-free plain yogurt
- 3–4 drops vanilla extract
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 tbsp (½oz) white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp (½oz) dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Using a pastry cutter mix the margarine into the flour until it resembles crumbs.
- Add the yogurt, sugar substitute, vanilla flavoring, and orange zest and knead until the mixture forms a soft dough. Form into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for 5–6 hours, or overnight if time permits.
- Line two baking sheets with nonstick parchment paper and lightly spray with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to a thickness of ¼in. Using a 1½in cookie cutter, cut out 20 rounds. Using a spatula, carefully place the cookie rounds onto the baking sheets.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cookies and bake for 10–12 minutes or until the cookies have slightly risen and lightly browned. Using a spatula, carefully transfer to a wire rack and serve when cool.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
As the leaves drop this fall, you'll drop lbs, too, when you join by October 31, 2015 and save $50! That's 3 months of personalized weight loss support for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.