White and dark chocolate chip cookies
Get them while they're still warm and catch the chocolate while it's still deliciously gooey! Slimming has never been so easy…
- 1¼ cups (5oz) all purpose flour
- 3 level tbsp low-fat spread, suitable for baking
- 3–4 tbsp sugar substitute
- ½ cup (4oz) fat-free plain yogurt
- 3–4 drops vanilla extract
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 tbsp (½oz) white chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp (½oz) dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Using a pastry cutter mix the margarine into the flour until it resembles crumbs.
- Add the yogurt, sugar substitute, vanilla flavoring, and orange zest and knead until the mixture forms a soft dough. Form into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill for 5–6 hours, or overnight if time permits.
- Line two baking sheets with nonstick parchment paper and lightly spray with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to a thickness of ¼in. Using a 1½in cookie cutter, cut out 20 rounds. Using a spatula, carefully place the cookie rounds onto the baking sheets.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cookies and bake for 10–12 minutes or until the cookies have slightly risen and lightly browned. Using a spatula, carefully transfer to a wire rack and serve when cool.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Cool off your wallet and heat up your weight loss this summer with $50 off! Join by September 1, 2015 and get 3 months of personalized support for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.