Whether you love the restaurant version, a quick and easy ready meal or the way mama used to make it, you'll love this spaghetti bolognese. Extra-lean ground beef, flavorsome vegetables and filling pasta—a Food Optimizing feast!
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 8oz dry macaroni
- low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 1lb 95% lean ground turkey breast or beef
- 2-3 large tomatoes (about 1lb), chopped
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Prepare the macaroni according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Spray a sauté pan with low-calorie cooking spray and sauté the onions.
- Add the green bell pepper, garlic and ground meat and cook until the meat has browned.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they are soft. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the cooked macaroni.
Tip: Thanks to member Darlynn Derr from Texas for this recipe.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim your way through the holidays and start the New Year off right with our special savings! Join by January 17, 2016 and you’ll get $50 off the current membership price. That means 3 months of personalized weight loss support is yours for just $45. Plus, join with our Gold membership package and receive two free books!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.