Whether you love the restaurant version, a quick and easy ready meal or the way mama used to make it, you'll love this spaghetti bolognese. Extra lean ground beef, flavorsome vegetables and filling pasta - a Food Optimising feast!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 8oz uncooked macaroni
- low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1lb extra lean ground turkey breast or beef
- 2-3 large tomatoes (about 1lb), diced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Prepare the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Spray the pan with low-calorie cooking spray and sauté the onions.
- Add the green bell pepper, garlic and ground meat and cook until the meat has browned.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they are soft. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the cooked macaroni.
Tip: Thanks for this recipe to Darlynn Derr from the Frisco group.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Make your New Year's resolutions come true with Slimming World Online. Join before February 1, 2015 and get $60 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $35. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.