Whether you love the restaurant version, a quick and easy ready meal or the way mama used to make it, you'll love this spaghetti bolognese. Extra lean ground beef, flavorsome vegetables and filling pasta - a Food Optimising feast!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 8oz uncooked macaroni
- low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1lb extra lean ground turkey breast or beef
- 2-3 large tomatoes (about 1lb), diced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Prepare the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Spray the pan with low-calorie cooking spray and sauté the onions.
- Add the green bell pepper, garlic and ground meat and cook until the meat has browned.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they are soft. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the cooked macaroni.
Tip: Thanks for this recipe to Darlynn Derr from the Frisco group.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Eat, enjoy and slim-down this Christmas! Join Slimming World Online and save $30! That means three months' personalized support starts at just $65. Success is right at your fingertips!(Ends December 30, 2014)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.