Whether you love the restaurant version, a quick and easy ready meal or the way mama used to make it, you'll love this spaghetti bolognese. Extra-lean ground beef, flavorsome vegetables and filling pasta—a Food Optimizing feast!
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 8oz dry macaroni
- low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 1lb 95% lean ground turkey breast or beef
- 2-3 large tomatoes (about 1lb), chopped
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Prepare the macaroni according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Spray a sauté pan with low-calorie cooking spray and sauté the onions.
- Add the green bell pepper, garlic and ground meat and cook until the meat has browned.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they are soft. Season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off the heat and mix in the cooked macaroni.
Tip: Thanks to member Darlynn Derr from Texas for this recipe.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim down through spring and save $$$s too with our special offer! Join before June 1, 2015 and get $50 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.