Slimming World's Syn-free fries
Who knew you can eat fries when you're slimming? Our recipe is fantastically Free!
- 2lbs medium-size russet potatoes
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Peel the potatoes and remove any blemishes or "eyes". Slice lengthwise into fries, approximately ½in thick.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the fries and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside on paper towel for 10 minutes to dry.
- Return the fries to the dry pot, cover with a lid, and shake to rough up the edges of the fries (this ensures they crisp up in the oven!). Spray a metal baking sheet with low-calorie cooking spray. Transfer the fries to the sheet, lightly spray with low-calorie cooking spray, and bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides. Drain them on paper towel and serve with salt.
Tip: You can add any herbs or seasonings you like to the fries — garlic and rosemary are two that work well!
You can also swap out the potatoes for sweet potato or butternut squash fries.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Put a spring in your step on your weight loss journey with our special savings! Join by May 2, 2016 and you’ll get $50 off the current membership price. That means 3 months of personalized weight loss support is yours for just $45. Plus, join with our Gold membership package and receive two free books!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.