Slimming World's Syn-free fries
Food Optimising is a French fries-lovers dream - it allows you to eat unlimited potatoes - boiled, mashed, baked, roasted. You can even enjoy unlimited fries - provided you follow our low fat way of cooking these great family favorites.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 910g/2lb medium-size russet potatoes
- low-calorie cooking spray, such as PAM Olive Oil
- sea salt
- malt vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 465°F/240°C.
- Peel the potatoes and remove any blemishes or “eyes”. Slice lengthwise into fries, approximately ½in/1cm thick.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the fries and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and leave aside on paper towel for 10 minutes to dry.
- Return the fries to the dry saucepan, cover with a lid, and shake to rough up the edges of the fries. Spray a metal baking tray with low-calorie cooking spray. Transfer the fries to the tray, lightly spray with low-calorie cooking spray, and bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides. Drain them on paper towel and serve with salt.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Eat, enjoy and slim-down this Christmas! Join Slimming World Online and save $30! That means three months' personalized support starts at just $65. Success is right at your fingertips!(Ends December 30, 2014)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.