Slimming World's Syn-free fries
Who knew you can eat fries when you're slimming? Our recipe is fantastically Free!
- 2lbs medium-size russet potatoes
- low-calorie cooking spray
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Peel the potatoes and remove any blemishes or "eyes". Slice lengthwise into fries, approximately ½in thick.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the fries and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside on paper towel for 10 minutes to dry.
- Return the fries to the dry pot, cover with a lid, and shake to rough up the edges of the fries (this ensures they crisp up in the oven!). Spray a metal baking sheet with low-calorie cooking spray. Transfer the fries to the sheet, lightly spray with low-calorie cooking spray, and bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides. Drain them on paper towel and serve with salt.
Tip: You can add any herbs or seasonings you like to the fries—garlic and rosemary are two that work well!
You can also swap out the potatoes for sweet potato or butternut squash fries.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim down through spring and save $$$s too with our special offer! Join before June 1, 2015 and get $50 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.