Slimming World's Syn-free fries
Food Optimising is a French fries-lovers dream - it allows you to eat unlimited potatoes - boiled, mashed, baked, roasted. You can even enjoy unlimited fries - provided you follow our low fat way of cooking these great family favorites.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 910g/2lb medium-size russet potatoes
- low-calorie cooking spray, such as PAM Olive Oil
- sea salt
- malt vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 465°F/240°C.
- Peel the potatoes and remove any blemishes or “eyes”. Slice lengthwise into fries, approximately ½in/1cm thick.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the fries and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and leave aside on paper towel for 10 minutes to dry.
- Return the fries to the dry saucepan, cover with a lid, and shake to rough up the edges of the fries. Spray a metal baking tray with low-calorie cooking spray. Transfer the fries to the tray, lightly spray with low-calorie cooking spray, and bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides. Drain them on paper towel and serve with salt.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Would you love...to see the pounds fall off before the leaves start to fall? ...to be wearing a smaller clothes size by Thanksgiving? Join today and save $65 on both our Gold & Silver packages - that means three months' personalized support starts at just $30 total. Plus free Fast and Filling Family Food cook book with a gold membership package. (ends Sept 30)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.