Traditional fool recipes usually include lots of whipped cream, but ours uses vanilla pudding instead. The result is a delicious healthy option that will have people clamoring for more.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20-25 minutes, plus chilling
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 600g/1lb 6oz rhubarb, cut into chunks
- 6-8 tbsp. artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 vanilla pod, split in half lengthwise
- 1 package sugar-free, fat-free vanilla pudding (prepared as per instructions using fat-free milk)
- ½cup/100g/3½oz fat free natural yogurt or fat free vanilla yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 360˚F/180˚C.
- Mix the rhubarb, sweetener, ginger, and vanilla in a heatproof baking dish and place in the oven for 20–25 minutes, until the rhubarb is soft. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, discarding the vanilla pod, and leave to cool.
- When cool, stir in the custard, using a swirling action to marble the mixture. Spoon into 4 sundae glasses and refrigerate for 2–3 hours. Top with the yogurt before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Make your New Year's resolutions come true with Slimming World Online. Join before February 1, 2015 and get $60 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $35. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.