Traditional fool recipes usually include lots of whipping cream, but ours uses vanilla pudding instead. The result is a delicious healthy option that will have people clamoring for more.
- 5 cups (1lb 8oz) rhubarb, cut into chunks
- 6-8 tbsp sugar substitute
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 vanilla pod, split in half lengthwise
- 1 package sugar-free, fat-free vanilla pudding (prepared as per directions using skim milk)
- ½ cup (4oz) fat-free plain yogurt or Free vanilla yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 360¢ªF.
- Mix the rhubarb, sweetener, ginger, and vanilla pod in a heatproof baking dish and place in the oven for 20–25 minutes, until the rhubarb is soft. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, discarding the vanilla pod, and set aside to cool.
- When cool, stir in the vanilla pudding, using a swirling action to marble the mixture. Spoon into 4 sundae glasses and refrigerate for 2–3 hours. Top with the yogurt before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim your way through the holidays and start the New Year off right with our special savings! Join by January 17, 2016 and you’ll get $50 off the current membership price. That means 3 months of personalized weight loss support is yours for just $45. Plus, join with our Gold membership package and receive two free books!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.