Traditional fool recipes usually include lots of whipping cream, but ours uses vanilla pudding instead. The result is a delicious healthy option that will have people clamoring for more.
- 5 cups (1lb 8oz) rhubarb, cut into chunks
- 6-8 tbsp sugar substitute
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 vanilla pod, split in half lengthwise
- 1 package sugar-free, fat-free vanilla pudding (prepared as per directions using skim milk)
- ½ cup (4oz) fat-free plain yogurt or Free vanilla yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 360¢ªF.
- Mix the rhubarb, sweetener, ginger, and vanilla pod in a heatproof baking dish and place in the oven for 20–25 minutes, until the rhubarb is soft. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, discarding the vanilla pod, and set aside to cool.
- When cool, stir in the vanilla pudding, using a swirling action to marble the mixture. Spoon into 4 sundae glasses and refrigerate for 2–3 hours. Top with the yogurt before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim down through spring and save $$$s too with our special offer! Join before June 1, 2015 and get $50 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.