Traditional fool recipes usually include lots of whipped cream, but ours uses vanilla pudding instead. The result is a delicious healthy option that will have people clamoring for more.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20-25 minutes, plus chilling
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 600g/1lb 6oz rhubarb, cut into chunks
- 6-8 tbsp. artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 vanilla pod, split in half lengthwise
- 1 package sugar-free, fat-free vanilla pudding (prepared as per instructions using fat-free milk)
- ½cup/100g/3½oz fat free natural yogurt or fat free vanilla yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 360˚F/180˚C.
- Mix the rhubarb, sweetener, ginger, and vanilla in a heatproof baking dish and place in the oven for 20–25 minutes, until the rhubarb is soft. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl, discarding the vanilla pod, and leave to cool.
- When cool, stir in the custard, using a swirling action to marble the mixture. Spoon into 4 sundae glasses and refrigerate for 2–3 hours. Top with the yogurt before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim-down through summer and save dollars too! Join Slimming World Online before July 31, 2014 and you'll save $50 on both our Gold and Silver packages. Sign up today - weight loss made easy for amazing life-long results!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.