Pancake and fruit stack
You can’t go wrong with these pancakes, kids love ’em and they’re sensationally low Syn too!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20-30 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 128g plain pancake mix
- a few drops of vanilla flavoring
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 large eggs
- low-calorie cooking spray
- ¾ cup fat free vanilla yogurt
- 14oz mixed summer berries, to serve
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey, to serve
- Place the pancake mix in a large mixing bowl, along with the vanilla flavoring and orange zest. Lightly beat the eggs and add to the bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Spray a large, nonstick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over medium heat. Place two or three large spoonfuls of the pancake mix onto the hot pan (making sure they do not touch each other). Cook the pancakes for 1–2 minutes on each side until puffed up and lightly golden. Remove and place them between sheets of parchment paper and keep warm while you make the rest. You should make 8 pancakes in total.
- To serve, place a pancake on a plate and dollop over with a spoon of the yogurt. Spoon over the berry mixture and top with another pancake.
- Repeat with the remaining pancakes, yogurt, and berries to give you three more servings.
- Top with any remaining berries and drizzle over some maple syrup or honey and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Eat, enjoy and slim-down this Christmas! Join Slimming World Online and save $30! That means three months' personalized support starts at just $65. Success is right at your fingertips!(Ends December 30, 2014)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.