Pancake and fruit stack
You can’t go wrong with pancakes! Kids love ’em, and they’re sensationally low Syn, too.
- 128g pack batter mix
- ¼ cup sugar substitute, or to taste
- ½ level tsp baking soda
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- A few drops of vanilla flavoring
- 1 tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2 large eggs
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- ¾ cup (6oz) Free vanilla yogurt
- 1lb mixed summer berries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Place the pancake mix in a large mixing bowl, along with the sugar substitute, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla flavoring, and orange zest. Lightly beat the eggs and add to the bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Spray a large, non-stick frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over medium heat. Place two or three large spoonfuls of the batter onto the hot pan (making sure they do not touch each other). Cook the pancakes for 1–2 minutes on each side until puffed up and lightly golden. Remove and place them between sheets of parchment paper and keep warm while you make the rest. You should make 8 pancakes in total.
- To serve, place a pancake on a plate and add a spoonful of the yogurt. Spoon over the berry mixture and top with another pancake.
- Repeat with the remaining pancakes, yogurt, and berries to give you three more servings.
- Top with any remaining berries and drizzle over some maple syrup or honey and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
As the leaves drop this fall, you'll drop lbs, too, when you join by October 31, 2015 and save $50! That's 3 months of personalized weight loss support for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.