You can use any mushrooms in the filling for the pasta tubes – the ordinary button or chestnut sort or the more expensive wild ones.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 450g/1lb mixed mushrooms, e.g. button, chestnut, shiitake, or white
- low-calorie cooking spray, such as PAM Olive Oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped tarragon
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8 dried cannelloni tubes
- 2 level tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional - add ½ Syn per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Chop or thinly slice the mushrooms. Spray a pan lightly with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a low medium heat. Add the mushrooms, shallots, and garlic and cook gently for about 5 minutes until tender. Stir in the tarragon and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Take the cannelloni tubes and fill them with the mushroom mixture. Place them in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with Parmesan if using, and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until cooked. Serve with a crisp salad dressed with fat free vinaigrette dressing.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Would you love...to see the pounds fall off before the leaves start to fall? ...to be wearing a smaller clothes size by Thanksgiving? Join today and save $65 on any package - three months' personalized support starts at just $30. Plus free Fast and Filling Family Food cook book with a gold membership package. (ends Sept 30)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.