You can use any mushrooms in the filling for the pasta tubes – the ordinary button or chestnut sort or the more expensive wild ones.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 450g/1lb mixed mushrooms, e.g. button, chestnut, shiitake, or white
- low-calorie cooking spray, such as PAM Olive Oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped tarragon
- freshly ground black pepper
- 8 dried cannelloni tubes
- 2 level tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional - add ½ Syn per serving)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Chop or thinly slice the mushrooms. Spray a pan lightly with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a low medium heat. Add the mushrooms, shallots, and garlic and cook gently for about 5 minutes until tender. Stir in the tarragon and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Take the cannelloni tubes and fill them with the mushroom mixture. Place them in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with Parmesan if using, and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until cooked. Serve with a crisp salad dressed with fat free vinaigrette dressing.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim-down through summer and save dollars too! Join Slimming World Online before July 31, 2014 and you'll save $50 on both our Gold and Silver packages. Sign up today - weight loss made easy for amazing life-long results!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.