You can use any mushroom you like in the filling for the pasta tubes—making it a quick and easy favorite!
- 6 cups (1lb) mixed mushrooms, such as button, chestnut, shiitake, or white, thinly sliced or chopped
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped tarragon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 dry cannelloni tubes
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Cook the cannelloni tubes accoring to package directions.
- Meanwhile, spray a sauté pan lightly with low-calorie cooking spray and place over medium-low heat. Add the mushrooms, shallots, and garlic and cook gently for about 5 minutes until tender. Stir in the tarragon and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take the cooked cannelloni tubes and fill them with the mushroom mixture. Place them in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with Parmesan if using, and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes until cooked. Serve with a tossed salad dressed with fat-free vinaigrette dressing.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
As the leaves drop this fall, you'll drop lbs, too, when you join by October 31, 2015 and save $50! That's 3 months of personalized weight loss support for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.