Jalapeno potato salad
This potato salad recipe calls for jalapeno peppers, which gives it a real kick. This salad goes well with just about anything, but really complements barbecued pork.
- 6 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ¼ cup (2oz) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp mustard
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Onions, sliced
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 10–15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, eggs, onion and jalapenos.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, hot pepper sauce, ground cumin and pepper.
- Pour the yogurt dressing over the potato mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim your way through the holidays and start the New Year off right with our special savings! Join by January 17, 2016 and you’ll get $50 off the current membership price. That means 3 months of personalized weight loss support is yours for just $45. Plus, join with our Gold membership package and receive two free books!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.