Jalapeno potato salad
This potato salad recipe calls for jalapeno peppers, which gives it a real kick. This salad goes well with just about anything, but really compliments barbecued pork.
- Serves: 5
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 6 medium red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ¼ cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 level tbsp mustard
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp pepper
- jalapenos, sliced
- onions, sliced
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool to room temperature.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, eggs, onion and jalapenos.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, hot pepper sauce, ground cumin and pepper.
- Pour the yogurt dressing over the potato mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Don't miss our extra special Cyber Monday offer. You'll pay just $12.01 between 11/27 and 12/07 when you sign up to our Silver membership package. That's an awesome savings of $82.99 for 3 months of personalized weight loss support!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.