Jalapeno potato salad
This potato salad recipe calls for jalapeno peppers, which gives it a real kick. This salad goes well with just about anything, but really compliments barbecued pork.
- Serves: 5
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 6 medium red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ¼ cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 level tbsp mustard
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp pepper
- jalapenos, sliced
- onions, sliced
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool to room temperature.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, eggs, onion and jalapenos.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, hot pepper sauce, ground cumin and pepper.
- Pour the yogurt dressing over the potato mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Would you love...to see the pounds fall off before the leaves start to fall? ...to be wearing a smaller clothes size by Thanksgiving? Join today and save $65 on any package - three months' personalized support starts at just $30. Plus free Fast and Filling Family Food cook book with a gold membership package. (ends Sept 30)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.