Jalapeno potato salad
This potato salad recipe calls for jalapeno peppers, which gives it a real kick. This salad goes well with just about anything, but really complements barbecued pork.
- 6 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ¼ cup (2oz) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp mustard
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Onions, sliced
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 10–15 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, eggs, onion and jalapenos.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, hot pepper sauce, ground cumin and pepper.
- Pour the yogurt dressing over the potato mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim down through spring and save $$$s too with our special offer! Join before June 1, 2015 and get $50 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.