Jalapeno potato salad
This potato salad recipe calls for jalapeno peppers, which gives it a real kick. This salad goes well with just about anything, but really compliments barbecued pork.
- Serves: 5
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 6 medium red potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ¼ cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 level tbsp mustard
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp pepper
- jalapenos, sliced
- onions, sliced
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool to room temperature.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, eggs, onion and jalapenos.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mustard, hot pepper sauce, ground cumin and pepper.
- Pour the yogurt dressing over the potato mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Make your New Year's resolutions come true with Slimming World Online. Join before February 1, 2015 and get $60 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $35. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.