Ground turkey burgers
Turkey is great value and nutritious, ideal for a money-saving meal that the whole family will enjoy. These delicious burgers are ready in only half an hour and will be loved by the whole family.
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 1lb 95% lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp dry parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dehydrated onion flakes
- ¼ tsp celery flakes
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp barbecue sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Mix all the ingredients together and form into 4 burgers.
- Spray a large skillet with low-calorie cooking spray place on medium-high heat.
- Cook for 8–10 minutes on one side, turn the burgers over and cook for another 7 minutes or until browned.
Tip: Thanks for this recipe to member Lyndanne Mattox.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Cool off your wallet and heat up your weight loss this summer with $50 off! Join by September 1, 2015 and get 3 months of personalized support for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.