Ground turkey burgers
Turkey is great value and nutritious, ideal for a money-saving meal that the whole family will enjoy. These delicious burgers are ready in only half an hour and will be loved by the whole family.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 1lb extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp dry parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dehydrated onion flakes
- ¼ tsp celery flakes
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp Walden Farms Calorie-free Barbecue Sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- low-calorie cooking spray
- Mix all the ingredients together and form into 4 burgers.
- Spray a skillet with low-calorie cooking spray place on a medium-high heat.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes on one side, turn the burgers over and cook for another 7 minutes or until browned.
Tip: Thanks for this recipe to Lyndanne Mattox from Texas.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Eat, enjoy and slim-down this Christmas! Join Slimming World Online and save $30! That means three months' personalized support starts at just $65. Success is right at your fingertips!(Ends December 30, 2013)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.