Ground turkey burgers
Turkey is great value and nutritious, ideal for a money-saving meal that the whole family will enjoy. These delicious burgers are ready in only half an hour and will be loved by the whole family.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 1lb extra lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp dry parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dehydrated onion flakes
- ¼ tsp celery flakes
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp soy sauce
- 1½ tbsp Walden Farms Calorie-free Barbecue Sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- low-calorie cooking spray
- Mix all the ingredients together and form into 4 burgers.
- Spray a skillet with low-calorie cooking spray place on a medium-high heat.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes on one side, turn the burgers over and cook for another 7 minutes or until browned.
Tip: Thanks for this recipe to Lyndanne Mattox from Texas.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Would you love...to see the pounds fall off before the leaves start to fall? ...to be wearing a smaller clothes size by Thanksgiving? Join today and save $65 on any package - three months' personalized support starts at just $30. Plus free Fast and Filling Family Food cook book with a gold membership package. (ends Sept 30)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.