Chocolate and apricot brownies
Rich and delectable, brownies must be one of our best-ever inventions. Here’s our own version, with nuggets of apricot for extra texture and flavor.
- Serves: 24
- Prep. time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 18-20 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 100g/3½oz fat free spread, suitable for baking
- ½ cup/120g/4oz cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup/3½oz all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250g/9oz dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a 12 x 8in/30 x 20cm/ baking tin with nonstick parchment paper.
- Melt the fat free spread in a pan, remove from the heat, and stir in the cocoa powder, sweetener, and sugar. Add the eggs and whisk until combined.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and stir well. Mix in the apricots and vanilla flavoring, then pour into the prepared tin and bake for 18–20 minutes until just set (it will firm as it cools). While still warm, turn out onto a board and cut into 24 portions.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Enjoy an a-MAY-zing start to your weight loss journey, and save dollars too! Join Slimming World Online during May 2013 and you'll save $55 on both our Gold and Silver packages - success is right at your fingertips! (offer ends June 2, 2013)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.