Chocolate and apricot brownies
Rich and delectable, brownies must be one of our best-ever inventions. Here’s our own version, with nuggets of apricot for extra texture and flavor.
- Serves: 24
- Prep. time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 18-20 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 100g/3½oz fat free spread, suitable for baking
- ½ cup/120g/4oz cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup/3½oz all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250g/9oz dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a 12 x 8in/30 x 20cm/ baking tin with nonstick parchment paper.
- Melt the fat free spread in a pan, remove from the heat, and stir in the cocoa powder, sweetener, and sugar. Add the eggs and whisk until combined.
- Sift in the flour and baking powder and stir well. Mix in the apricots and vanilla flavoring, then pour into the prepared tin and bake for 18–20 minutes until just set (it will firm as it cools). While still warm, turn out onto a board and cut into 24 portions.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim-down through summer and save dollars too! Join Slimming World Online before July 31, 2014 and you'll save $50 on both our Gold and Silver packages. Sign up today - weight loss made easy for amazing life-long results!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.