Lamb chops with sautéed rosemary potatoes
The fragrant flavors of the herby potatoes and the tenderness of the lamb make this meal a dinner party favorite.
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Ready in: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 1½lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into ½in cubes
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 12 lean lamb chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Steamed green beans and carrots
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add the potatoes. Boil for 8–10 minutes or until just tender. Drain thoroughly.
- Spray a large, nonstick skillet with low-calorie cooking spray. Add the rosemary, garlic, and potatoes. Stir-fry over medium heat, turning the potatoes regularly for 6–8 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile mix together the Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce and brush over the lamb. Season the lamb with salt and pepper on both sides and place under a hot broiler in a single layer. Cook for 4–5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the broiler and serve with the sautéed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Tip: You can also cook your chops in a skillet.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim down through spring and save $$$s too with our special offer! Join before June 1, 2015 and get $50 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.