Broiled lamb cutlets with sautéed rosemary potatoes
The fragrant flavors of the herby potatoes and the tenderness of the lamb make this meal a dinner party favorite.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 1lb 5oz/600g potatoes, peeled and cut into 1cm/½ inch cubes
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 12 lean lamb cutlets or chops
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- steamed green beans and carrots, to serve
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to a boil and add the potatoes. Boil for 8–10 minutes or until just tender. Drain thoroughly.
- Spray a large, nonstick skillet with low calorie cooking spray. Add the rosemary, garlic, and potatoes. Stir-fry over a medium heat, turning the potatoes regularly for 6–8 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile mix together the Worcestershire and soy sauces and brush over the lamb. Season the lamb well on both sides and place under a medium–hot broiler in a single layer. Cook for 4–5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the broiler and serve with the sautéed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Tip: Suitable for home freezing.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim-down through summer and save dollars too! Join Slimming World Online before July 31, 2013 and you'll save $50 on both our Gold and Silver packages. Sign up today - weight loss made easy for amazing life-long results!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.