Lamb chops with sautéed rosemary potatoes
The fragrant flavors of the herby potatoes and the tenderness of the lamb make this meal a dinner party favorite.
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Ready in: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 1½lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into ½in cubes
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 12 lean lamb chops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Steamed green beans and carrots
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add the potatoes. Boil for 8–10 minutes or until just tender. Drain thoroughly.
- Spray a large, nonstick skillet with low-calorie cooking spray. Add the rosemary, garlic, and potatoes. Stir-fry over medium heat, turning the potatoes regularly for 6–8 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile mix together the Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce and brush over the lamb. Season the lamb with salt and pepper on both sides and place under a hot broiler in a single layer. Cook for 4–5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from the broiler and serve with the sautéed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Tip: You can also cook your chops in a skillet.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim your way through the holidays and start the New Year off right with our special savings! Join by January 17, 2016 and you’ll get $50 off the current membership price. That means 3 months of personalized weight loss support is yours for just $45. Plus, join with our Gold membership package and receive two free books!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.