Too good to be true? Not at all - at Slimming World you can enjoy a delicious slice of blueberry cheesecake... all without a shred of guilt! It's just one of the many reasons that members love losing weight with Slimming World!
- Serves: 12
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 12 reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into fine crumbs
- 3 level tbsp low-fat baking margarine
- 1lb 2oz drained fat free cottage cheese (or quark skimmed milk soft cheese)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 8 tbsp sugar substitute
- Finely grated zest of 2 oranges
- 7oz blueberries (thawed if frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF and line a 7in loose-bottomed cake tin, combine the crumbs and margarine and press firmly into the bottom of the tin, and chill for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the sieved cottage cheese, eggs, vanilla, 5 tbsp of the sugar substitute and orange zest until well combined and pour over the graham cracker base. Place in the oven for 50-55 minutes or until set and golden. Remove from the oven and cool. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, place the blueberries, remaining sugar substitute and 1 tbsp water in a small pan and heat gently for 3-4 minutes. Allow to cool. Carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving plate. Spoon over the blueberry mixture and serve cut into slices.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim-down through summer and save dollars too! Join Slimming World Online before July 31, 2014 and you'll save $50 on both our Gold and Silver packages. Sign up today - weight loss made easy for amazing life-long results!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.