Too good to be true? Not at all - at Slimming World you can enjoy a delicious slice of blueberry cheesecake... all without a shred of guilt! It's just one of the many reasons that members love losing weight with Slimming World!
- Serves: 12
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: 30-60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 12 reduced-fat graham crackers, broken into fine crumbs
- 3 level tbsp low-fat baking margarine
- 1lb 2oz drained fat free cottage cheese (or quark skimmed milk soft cheese)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 8 tbsp sugar substitute
- Finely grated zest of 2 oranges
- 7oz blueberries (thawed if frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF and line a 7in loose-bottomed cake tin, combine the crumbs and margarine and press firmly into the bottom of the tin, and chill for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the sieved cottage cheese, eggs, vanilla, 5 tbsp of the sugar substitute and orange zest until well combined and pour over the graham cracker base. Place in the oven for 50-55 minutes or until set and golden. Remove from the oven and cool. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, place the blueberries, remaining sugar substitute and 1 tbsp water in a small pan and heat gently for 3-4 minutes. Allow to cool. Carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving plate. Spoon over the blueberry mixture and serve cut into slices.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Would you love...to see the pounds fall off before the leaves start to fall? ...to be wearing a smaller clothes size by Thanksgiving? Join today and save $65 on any package - three months' personalized support starts at just $30. Plus free Fast and Filling Family Food cook book with a gold membership package. (ends Sept 30)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.