We’ve given this firm family favorite a Food Optimising makeover. Our rich, tasty meatloaf is just ½ Syn per portion – and it will satisfy the heartiest appetite. Serve it with Free potato wedges and a medley of Superfree vegetables for a meal that’s great for your waistline and that everyone will love! (You might want to make two – it’s so tasty we guarantee you’ll want seconds!)
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Total time: Over 60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- low calorie cooking spray
- 1lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp A1 sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to season
- ½ cup tomato sauce (passata)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute
- 1 tsp barbecue seasoning
- 2 tbsp mustard (prepared from powder)
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray the inside of a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with low calorie cooking spray.
- Using your hands, thoroughly mix the ground beef, egg, onion, A1 sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, then press it down into the pan. Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients. After 15 minutes, pour the sauce over the meatloaf, and return it to the over for another 45 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the pan and slice into 4 pieces to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Join before June 2, 2014 and get $30 off - that means 3 months' personalized weight loss help starts at just $65. Plus join with our Gold package and get a free Fast & Filling Family Feasts cookbook.
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.