We've given this family favorite a Food Optimizing makeover. Our rich, tasty meatloaf is just ½ Syn per portion—and it will satisfy the heartiest appetite.
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Ready in: Over 60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 1lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp steak sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup tomato sauce (purée)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute
- 1 tsp barbecue seasoning
- 2 tbsp mustard (prepared from powder)
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray the inside of a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Using your hands, thoroughly mix the ground beef, egg, onion, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, then press it down into the pan. Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients. After 15 minutes, pour the sauce over the meatloaf, and return it to the over for another 45 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the pan and slice to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Cool off your wallet and heat up your weight loss this summer with $50 off! Join by September 1, 2015 and get 3 months of personalized support for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.