We've given this family favorite a Food Optimizing makeover. Our rich, tasty meatloaf is just ½ Syn per portion—and it will satisfy the heartiest appetite.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Total time: Over 60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- low-calorie cooking spray
- 1lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp steak sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup tomato sauce (purée)
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar substitute
- 1 tsp barbecue seasoning
- 2 tbsp mustard (prepared from powder)
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray the inside of a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Using your hands, thoroughly mix the ground beef, egg, onion, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, then press it down into the pan. Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients. After 15 minutes, pour the sauce over the meatloaf, and return it to the over for another 45 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the pan and slice to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim down through spring and save $$$s too with our special offer! Join before June 1, 2015 and get $50 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.