Baked chicken and rice
A fuss-free family meal that will you'll want to make again and again, with a lovely creamy mushroom taste.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup fat free plain yogurt
- cooked white rice, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish. Add the celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- When done, remove the chicken and vegetables from the dish. Whisk the yogurt into the juices in the dish making a sauce.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables over the hot rice.
- Drizzle with yogurt sauce.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Make your New Year's resolutions come true with Slimming World Online. Join before February 1, 2015 and get $60 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $35. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.