Baked chicken and rice
This creamy chicken and mushroom bake is a family favorite that's quick and easy to throw together. Comfort food at its best!
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (6.5oz) can sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup (2oz) fat-free plain yogurt
- Plain cooked white rice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish. Add the celery, onion and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- When done, remove the chicken and vegetables from the dish. Whisk the yogurt into the juices in the dish making a sauce.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables over the hot rice.
- Drizzle with yogurt sauce.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
As the leaves drop this fall, you'll drop lbs, too, when you join by October 31, 2015 and save $50! That's 3 months of personalized weight loss support for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.