Baked chicken and rice
A fuss-free family meal that will you'll want to make again and again, with a lovely creamy mushroom taste.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup fat free plain yogurt
- cooked white rice, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish. Add the celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- When done, remove the chicken and vegetables from the dish. Whisk the yogurt into the juices in the dish making a sauce.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables over the hot rice.
- Drizzle with yogurt sauce.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
This October enjoy a spooktacular $50 saving with Slimming World Online! Weight loss made easy for amazing life-long results! That means three months' personalized support starts at just $45. Success is right at your fingertips! Ends November 3
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.