Baked chicken and rice
This creamy chicken and mushroom bake is a family favorite that's quick and easy to throw together. Comfort food at its best!
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (6.5oz) can sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup (2oz) fat-free plain yogurt
- Plain cooked white rice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish. Add the celery, onion and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- When done, remove the chicken and vegetables from the dish. Whisk the yogurt into the juices in the dish making a sauce.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables over the hot rice.
- Drizzle with yogurt sauce.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim down through spring and save $$$s too with our special offer! Join before June 1, 2015 and get $50 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.