Baked chicken and rice
A fuss-free family meal that will you'll want to make again and again, with a lovely creamy mushroom taste.
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup fat free plain yogurt
- cooked white rice, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish. Add the celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- When done, remove the chicken and vegetables from the dish. Whisk the yogurt into the juices in the dish making a sauce.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables over the hot rice.
- Drizzle with yogurt sauce.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Would you love...to see the pounds fall off before the leaves start to fall? ...to be wearing a smaller clothes size by Thanksgiving? Join today and save $65 on both our Gold & Silver packages - that means three months' personalized support starts at just $30 total. Plus free Fast and Filling Family Food cook book with a gold membership package. (ends Sept 30)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.