Bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken
Fine dining the Food Optimizing way! Serve up this delicate and delicious chicken dish that's gourmet all the way!
- Serves: 4
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- Ready in: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- 2 tbsp fat-free cottage cheese, blended until smooth
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 strips of lean turkey bacon
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Make a cut lengthwise down the side of each chicken breast to make a pocket - taking care not to cut right through.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, tarragon, cottage cheese and lemon zest until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stuff each chicken breast with this mixture and then carefully wrap each breast with a bacon strip.
- Secure with a toothpick and cook in the oven for 20–25 minutes or until the bacon is lightly browned and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with steamed green vegetables.
Tip: The Syn value for this dish depends on the brand of turkey bacon used.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Put a spring in your step on your weight loss journey with our special savings! Join by May 23, 2016 and you’ll get $50 off the current membership price. That means 3 months of personalized weight loss support is yours for just $45. Plus, join with our Gold membership package and receive two free books!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.