Bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken
Fine dining the Food Optimising way! Serve up this delicate and delicious chicken dish that's gourmet all the way!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- 2 tbsp fat free cottage cheese, blended until smooth
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 strips of lean turkey bacon, all visible fat removed
- Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Make a cut lengthwise down the side of each chicken breast to make a pocket - taking care not to cut right through.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, tarragon, cottage cheese and lemon zest until well combined. Season well. Stuff each chicken with this mixture and then carefully wrap each breast with a bacon strip.
- Secure with a toothpick and cook in the oven for 20–25 minutes or until the bacon is lightly browned and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with steamed green vegetables.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Make your New Year's resolutions come true with Slimming World Online. Join before February 1, 2015 and get $60 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $35. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.