Bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken
Fine dining the Food Optimising way! Serve up this delicate and delicious chicken dish that's gourmet all the way!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20-25 minutes
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- 2 tbsp fat free cottage cheese, blended until smooth
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 strips of lean turkey bacon, all visible fat removed
- Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Make a cut lengthwise down the side of each chicken breast to make a pocket - taking care not to cut right through.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, tarragon, cottage cheese and lemon zest until well combined. Season well. Stuff each chicken with this mixture and then carefully wrap each breast with a bacon strip.
- Secure with a toothpick and cook in the oven for 20–25 minutes or until the bacon is lightly browned and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with steamed green vegetables.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim-down through summer and save dollars too! Join Slimming World Online before July 31, 2014 and you'll save $50 on both our Gold and Silver packages. Sign up today - weight loss made easy for amazing life-long results!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.