Passover fairy cakes
Our light and fluffy Kosher cupcakes are a perfect celebratory sweet treat for Passover - enjoy!
- Serves: 20
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 5oz soft margarine
- 3oz artificial sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 4½ oz potato flour
- 1½ oz matzo meal
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1½ tsp Passover baking powder
- 4tbsp raisins (optional – deduct ½ Syn per cake if not using)
- Preheat the oven to 380°F
- Beat all the ingredients together and spoon into 20 mini muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve with fresh fruit and fat free natural yogurt – or on their own while still warm!
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Would you love...to see the pounds fall off before the leaves start to fall? ...to be wearing a smaller clothes size by Thanksgiving? Join today and save $65 on both our Gold & Silver packages - that means three months' personalized support starts at just $30 total. Plus free Fast and Filling Family Food cook book with a gold membership package. (ends Sept 30)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.