Passover fairy cakes
Our light and fluffy Kosher cupcakes are a perfect celebratory sweet treat for Passover - enjoy!
- Serves: 20
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 5oz soft margarine
- 3oz artificial sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 4½ oz potato flour
- 1½ oz matzo meal
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1½ tsp Passover baking powder
- 4tbsp raisins (optional – deduct ½ Syn per cake if not using)
- Preheat the oven to 380°F
- Beat all the ingredients together and spoon into 20 mini muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve with fresh fruit and fat free natural yogurt – or on their own while still warm!
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Slim down through spring and save $$$s too with our special offer! Join before June 1, 2015 and get $50 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $45. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.