Passover fairy cakes
Our light and fluffy Kosher cupcakes are a perfect celebratory sweet treat for Passover - enjoy!
- Serves: 20
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 5oz soft margarine
- 3oz artificial sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 4½ oz potato flour
- 1½ oz matzo meal
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1½ tsp Passover baking powder
- 4tbsp raisins (optional – deduct ½ Syn per cake if not using)
- Preheat the oven to 380°F
- Beat all the ingredients together and spoon into 20 mini muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve with fresh fruit and fat free natural yogurt – or on their own while still warm!
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Make your New Year's resolutions come true with Slimming World Online. Join before February 1, 2015 and get $60 off - that's 3 months' personalized weight loss help for just $35. PLUS join with our Gold membership package and receive TWO FREE BOOKS!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.