Green bean casserole
Traditional green bean casserole can be disastrous for a weight loss plan, thanks to the creamy sauce and crispy fried onions. Our version has all the taste and fits in perfectly with your slimming campaign!
- Serves: 6
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Less than 30 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup fat free plain yogurt
- 4 cups French style green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions
- In a large bowl mix together the soup, yogurt and seasoning. Stir in the beans and onions. Transfer to oven-proof casserole dish.
- Top with the breadcrumbs, cover and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling. Uncover the dish and brown the bread crumbs.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Would you love...to see the pounds fall off before the leaves start to fall? ...to be wearing a smaller clothes size by Thanksgiving? Join today and save $65 on both our Gold & Silver packages - that means three months' personalized support starts at just $30 total. Plus free Fast and Filling Family Food cook book with a gold membership package. (ends Sept 30)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.