Green bean casserole
Traditional green bean casserole can be disastrous for weight loss, thanks to the creamy sauce and crispy fried onions. Our version has all the taste and fits in perfectly with your slimming!
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 (10½oz) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- ¼ cup (2oz) fat-free plain yogurt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups (1lb) French style green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup (6oz) thinly sliced onions
- In a large bowl mix together the soup and yogurt. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the beans and onions. Transfer to an oven-proof casserole dish.
- Top with the breadcrumbs, cover and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling. Uncover the dish and brown the bread crumbs.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Put a spring in your step on your weight loss journey with our special savings! Join by March 1, 2016 and you’ll get $50 off the current membership price. That means 3 months of personalized weight loss support is yours for just $45. Plus, join with our Gold membership package and receive two free books!
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.