BBQ pulled pork
Bring your party to life with these melt-in-the-mouth pork subs - smokin' hot and delicious!
- Serves: 4
- Prep. time:
- Cook time:
- Total time: Over 60 Minutes
Syns per serving:
- 2 pounds boneless pork roast
- 1- 24 oz can tomato puree
- 5 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp Splenda
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, Splenda and seasoning. Transfer to a small pan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Meanwhile, trim and remove all visible fat from the pork and sear all sides in a hot skillet sprayed with low calorie cooking spray like PAM. Transfer to a roasting tin lined with aluminium foil and pour the sauce over the pork making sure all the meat is covered. Cover with the foil and bake on 320°F for 4-5 hours.
- Remove the pork from the oven and place on a cutting board. Allow the meat to cool for approximately 15 minutes, then shred into bite-sized pieces using two forks.
Tip: Chef''s tip: Serve with homemade coleslaw and Slimming World-style sweet potato chips in 2oz whole wheat buns.
You'll discover 100's more recipes with Slimming World Online!
Eat, enjoy and slim-down this Christmas! Join Slimming World Online and save $30! That means three months' personalized support starts at just $65. Success is right at your fingertips!(Ends December 30, 2014)
Visit www.slimmingworldusa.com/online to get started today.