Body Magic brings results that are so much more than simply burning up a few extra calories. In fact, the whole synergistic effect is nothing short of magic.
Would you love:
- a body that burns energy faster?
- firm, well-toned arms, legs and butt?
- a better adjusted appetite?
- to look and feel ten years younger?
- a better shape and posture?
- more confidence and self-esteem?
- to boost your immune system?
- to have more energy and vitality?
- to be more relaxed and less stressed?
- to enjoy more restful sleep and wake up refreshed?
- stronger bones and joints?
- to help protect yourself from cancer, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes?
- to keep a healthy weight forever?
magic for your weight loss
Food Optimizing without exercise will result in weight loss!
Food Optimizing with exercise, however, will bring you even greater results. Your muscles
will become more toned and firm. Your metabolism will increase so you’ll burn more energy – even when you’re resting! You’ll find your appetite is naturally suppressed and you could add between 15-30lbs to your weight loss over a year!
magic for your motivation
Exercise has an amazing effect on mood and feelings of well-being! Increased energy levels, reduced stress and boosted self confidence, and self-esteem are just some of the wonderful benefits on offer – all of which make the positive changes needed for lifelong weight loss success even easier!
magic for your health
Independent of weight loss, regular moderate activity brings many, many health benefits, including:
- lower blood pressure and less risk of heart disease
- reduced risk of colon cancer, breast cancer, and cancer of the uterus
- stronger bones and joints
- stronger muscles, better posture
- reduced risk of diabetes
Terri Powell lost a fabulous 40lbs to get the body of her dreams and become fitter and healthier than ever.
As a result of my junk-food diet I had high cholesterol and suffered from serious bouts of asthma. I’ve always loved the great outdoors but I struggled to climb up hills with my family! Since joining Slimming World, I’ve learned that even a little activity is better than none. I’ve now lost 40lbs, I have so much more energy, and I love taking part in outdoor activities with my family. I finally feel in complete control of my life and I’ve never felt so good!
Read Terri's full weight loss story here.
You don’t have to do a tremendous amount of activity for it to be effective – the important thing is to get out of your chair and begin to move more, more often. With Slimming World you’ll get loads of practical help, support, inspiration and motivation to help you do just that!