July 2014 issue out now!
The inspirational July issue of Slimming World magazine is bursting with real-life stories and must-try recipes to help everyone sail through summer
…by our real-life success stories, and find out how you can achieve your own target weight, too!
Megan's made up! How student nurse Megan Jankowski lost more than 30 pounds
Annie's total body turnaround Annie Danks lost 50 pounds and regained her health — now she's medication-free and feeling fantastic at 50
Keep your motivation strong all summer long Smart strategies to keep you on track all day, every day
Stress-proof your slimming Feeling under pressure? Our expert guide will help keep your stress levels — and your weight loss — under control
‘I cheered myself up with takeouts’ Food-lover Ben Renshaw swapped comfort eating for healthy eating and lost 60 pounds weight loss
Your summer-slim eating plan Power up your pre-vacation in just one week
Letter to my larger self Mom-of-three Kim Freshwater wishes she'd known how much life would have to offer after losing 240 pounds
Look, cook, eat
Delicious new recipes to boost your kitchen confidence and your weight loss
World Cup winners!
Kick off a summer of slimming success with our trophy-worthy recipes — they score high on flavor and low on Syns
Power lunches Take a break and fill up on a pack-up with punch
Let's go retro After-school favorites get the grown-up treatment
Stay on plan through Ramadan Before sunrise and after sunset — lightened-up favorites to help you eat healthily while observing Ramadan
Snacking gets smarter Got the munchies? Satisfy your grazing craving with our Free and easy ideas
Sundae best Chill out with our delicious low-Syn desserts
Be your best you
Expert advice and brilliant feel–good buys to fast–track you to fabulous
Instant sunshine Color-pop accessories to brighten up your life
- Your best hair now! Flat? Frizzy? Sensitive scalp? Never fear – your hair heroes are on their way…
- 10 ways to sneak in exercise Get fitter while you get on with your day
- ‘I'm much stronger inside and out’ Clare Harbison lost 65 pounds and weight-lifted her confidence to a whole new level
- The good news about diabetes …is that Food Optimising and losing weight can help you take control of Type 2
Subscribing is easy
- Subscribe to our glossy magazine using our online service here.
(Note: payment is via credit card in pound sterling).
Subscribe(to purchase a subscription as a gift click here)
- Now you can enjoy Slimming World magazine on your iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC or Android device. Download it from the Apple App store, Google Play, Zinio or via PocketMags
Please note: Slimming World magazine is a UK magazine that can be subscribed to from overseas. It features members from the UK, British measurements (which include metric as well as ounces and pounds) and slightly different eating plan options. However it's packed with real successes, delicious menus and recipes, slimming strategies and much more. (We just wanted you to know that it's as British as Kate and Wills!)